My Name is Scott Ocamb
I have been delivering software solutions since the 1980's. I have consulted at many firms, large and small. This has exposed me to both the good and the bad in the software world. Seeing things done right and perhaps more importantly wrong gives me a unique perspective on delivering software.
Lifescan a Johnson and Johnson Company
Project Management Institute
Rohm & Haas
Public Service Electric and Gas (Nuclear Division)
- What I Read - Have a look at the books I have read and recommend.
- Spotify Culture - Part 1 and Spotify Culture - Part 2 are two excellent videos that describe the agile culture and Spotify.
- Agile at Microsoft- This video discusses how Microsoft went from delivering a product every three years to shipping into production every three weeks.
- Microsoft Dev Ops Guide - This detailed guide dives into the details of Continuous Delivery.
- Microsoft Agile Guide - This detailed guide into agile software delivery covers agile development, culture and Scrum.
- Why isn't Agile Working? - Excellent article about keeping your focus on value.
- What Does The Agile Manifesto Mean (Scrum Alliance)
- The Agile Manifesto Principles (Scrum Alliance)
- Scrum is Simple but not Easy (Scrum Alliance)
- Your Sprint Ended and You Have Potentially Shippable User Stories, Now What? (LinkedIn)